Sunday, January 30, 2011

New Website in the Works

For folks still following along at home....

No, I'm not gone or giving up writing. Yes, a new website is in the works, incorporating a more permanent/static structure in addition to a blog feature to showcase my writing and share news with readers. My hope is to have the new website ready to launch by my birthday in mid-June. (Though I'm not making any promises.) Stay tuned for announcements here and on Facebook (where I also now have an author page) as the months roll by.

If you can't bear to do without me and my startling wit till then — well, that's probably something you should have a doctor take a look at. In the meantime, though, I'll still be posting fairly regularly about Pagan and Druid themes over on my wedding blog, Wedding on the Edge, along with my partner, Jeff Lilly (author of Druid Journal). I'll also be making the occasional appearance over at Pagan+Politics.

So hang in there, my friends. And in the meantime, spend some time outside making peace with cold winter and dawning spring. Many blessings, and many thanks.

"We must let go of the life we have planned, so as to accept the one that is waiting for us."

- Joseph Campbell

4 comments:

  1. Ooo.. exciting changes lay ahead.. *skips*..

    am looking forward to how it all comes together.

    *smiles*
    Polly

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad to hear that you won't be leaving us entirely, Ali! I look forward to checking out your new website when it is launched.

    And many blessings and thanks to you as well, for all of your excellent posts here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is such good news! I am definitely a fan, so I will be reading your postings with much interest. I am so glad that you will still be writing and I will be able to read your postings.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am really looking forward to seeing your new website! Good luck with it. I know how hard it is to learn on the fly. Thanks for letting us know about it. I am excited too! :-)

    ReplyDelete