Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Media Inquiry: Audio & Mobile Posts

As you may have noticed, astute reader that you are, I've been experimenting recently with audio/mobile posts to this blog. I'm curious for feedback about how you--yes you, dear reader--feel about these posts. Are you more or less likely to spend time listening to an audio post than reading a more traditional blog post? How do you respond to the visual format of the audio posts? How do you find the more spontaneous rambling contents of the audio posts, versus the nature of textual posts? Which do you prefer, and why?

I would really love feedback from anyone on these questions, if you have anything at all to share.

1 comment:

  1. It's always nice to hear someone's voice too. Gives another dimension or something. I like them both really, and if I find the topic interesting then read/listen, the medium is not too important.
    An advantage(or disadvantage - depending on your POV) of mobile posts is it's quite hard to skim them. One can skim a textual post quite easily, seeing many words at once. With mobile posts, one can only hear one word at a time.
    Anyway, I think I've been rambling now... see, I like rambling too. ;-)

    Happy rambling,
    Erki

    ReplyDelete